BRAND NEW STATE-OF-THE-ART WAREHOUSE AND DISTRIBUTION FACILITY IN PORT COQUITLAM
Four brand new state-of-the-art warehouse and distribution units in a highly accessible location of central Port Coquitlam just off the Mary Hill Bypass.
Space configurations available from 20,702 sf to 87,500 sf. With construction already underway, competition is anticipated for Q3 2022.
- Quality architecturally designed concrete tilt-up construction
- 32’ clear height / 16’ clear height below mezzanine
- 8’6” x 10’0” insulated dock doors with levelers, seals & bumpers
- 12’0” x 14’0” insulated grade doors
- Concrete structure enclosed shell mezzanine with 100 lbs psf floor load rating
- 1,200 Amp 600 Volt 3 phase electrical service (200 Amp per unit)
- ESFR sprinkler system
- Forced air natural gas heating
- High efficiency LED
- Attractive, functional design with an
abundance of windows and natural light
- 84 total parking stalls
- M2 Heavy Industrial
Located just one block north of the Mary Hill Bypass in central Port Coquitlam, future tenants will benefit from convenient access to Lougheed Highway and Trans-Canada Highway. Both the Port Mann and Golden Ears Bridges are less than 10 minutes away.
1725 Coast Meridian Road
Conwest is a local, privately owned real estate developer with over 30 years of experience in merchant industrial and commercial real estate projects. With a proven track record of delivering great projects and an experienced team of over 100 people, Conwest’s approach centers around a foundation of strong relationships, excellence in customer experience, and delivering high product quality.
If you’d like to receive more information about Coast Meridian please complete the brief form below. A representative will be in touch with you shortly.
* Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
By clicking the REGISTER NOW button, you are providing your consent to receive advertisements, reports, listings, announcements, invitations, newsletters, related correspondence, and all other electronic communications from Conwest and Cushman & Wakefield ULC.